Orenji8 Blog

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Surprise!

There were several nice surprises today. In the morning, Hubby decided to play hooky and spend time with me at home. (I hope his boss doesn't read my blog). Then a package from Takashimaya arrived, addressed to me.

The side view of the box (has a logo cutout).

The box slides out! Ohhhh the anticipation!


Inside are 2 bags of loose tea. One is Peach (it smells like heaven) and the other is Takashimaya Rose. They are either psychic and realized these were the 2 teas I was planning to buy. Or the saleswoman (when I signed up for their mailing list) had noted what I was browsing at the store. This gift prompted hubby to wonder aloud how much I had spent at the store. I didn't spend that much, REALLY! Needless to say, they have won a customer for life.

My friend Rosalynn dropped by today to give me my belated birthday present: an ice cream scooper and cute ice cream sandwich shapers. Now how did she know I didn't have an ice cream scooper and my favorite ice cream treat is indeed ice cream sandwiches. I think she and the people at Takashimaya are psychic. Next time I need to ask Rosalynn for some Lotto numbers.

1 comment:

just r said...

HAHAHAHA, I'm glad you like the stuff. I was inspired to get them for you b/c of the ice cream machine you had on your registry. :) Sorry I only wrapped the scoop though -- I ran out of paper before I got to the sandwich makers.